26.11.12


Dayadhvam: I have heard the key
Turn in the door once and turn once only
We think of the key, each in his prison
Thinking of the key, each confirms a prison
Only at nightfall, aetherial rumours
Revive for a moment a broken Coriolanus
DA

Elpis:
My love seems mere lust
My love seems merely sensuous

My love seems mere sentiment
My love seems merely impetuous

My love seems mere neurosis
My love seems merely vivacious

My love seems mere complacense
My love seems merely spontaneous

My love seems mere dalliance
My love seems merely extemporaneous

When saying, "I love you,"
I mean that in you and through you
I find a ground of being
I know a wide angle of reality
I engage myself and non-self
With much less ambiguity
Than without you and only with you

Appearance is ambiguous
Experience is ambiguous
Life is ambiguous

But in you and through you
I touch a wholeness
Emerging and absorbing
Transforming and revealing
AH

No comments:

Post a Comment